Thursday, January 7, 2010

While they nap...


Happy 2010! This Christmas season was great for my Etsy shop! But the holidays really flew by this year especially with the move. It's hard to believe it's a new year, a new decade and here we are in a new house, in a new town, expecting a new baby. I'm due with our third on 6/5/10. And, yes, we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, I really want to get back to my sewing machine but the time I would usually spend crafting I am now spending sleeping. I had big plans for some Valentine's Day projects that now will most likely wait til next year. Ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and noticed your from Fitchburg. I went to college there for a year!
    Ally@
    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ally,
    Born and raised a Fitchburg girl! Living in the sticks now, though!
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete