Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yesterday it was still summer

My sister in law was up for a visit from Florida these past two weeks. Yesterday we decided we would spend the morning at a nearby lake to say goodbye to her and the last few days of summer vacation (my two oldest start school next Tuesday, tear). Because much of the world has already returned to school we were the ONLY ones there. That includes the absence of any lifeguards. We let them suit up but they had to stay at the shore and we were all wading with them in jeans and sweatshirts. It was cold! Crazy children!



Can't believe another summer has gone by. That my babies are a year older and that I will now have two kids in school. This was my favorite snapshot from yesterday (and it happens to star my precious #3).




No comments:

Post a Comment