Monday, August 10, 2009



So here we are, August 10th already...seems like summer only started when, in fact, it's coming to a close. All my life I have gotten the blues at the end of the summer. It always meant back to reality, schedules, and, back in the day, that we wouldn't see "the boys" as often. Now, here I am, 31 years old and it still means the same thing. Back to being home with the girls alone all day Mon-Fri, back to waking up early because the man is back to school (up and at 'em by 7 am), and back to missing the boy (er, man). He might not be the same boy as back then but he's #1 now. So tonight maybe I will sit on the deck and sweat a little in this humid, icky heat because before I know it, I will be bitching about the cold...and trust me, I WILL be bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment