Friday, July 10, 2009

Birds and Ice Cream

Made another onesie and burpcloth yesterday. Ruby wanted to wear the onesie. Too bad it's size 3-6 mos and she will be 3 yrs old in a few months!! I told her I would make her a T-shirt instead.







This weekend will prove to be a busy one. Visiting the grandparents today in between a ton of errands and then a family reunion tomorrow. Sunday is my niece's 8th birthday soiree. I forgot she asked for a bunch of my felt stuff and bought her an outfit and flip flops. I can't NOT give her what she asked for so she is getting more than usual this year! LOL.
This week is prep week for Lucy Belle's first birthday bash at the in-laws. I hope we have great weather!! I am pretty sad that my baby is turning one...just like I was when her big sister turned one. A year really goes fast. Never so fast as when we started having children......

No comments:

Post a Comment