Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stir crazy

Yeah.....it's STILL raining. This morning I made a little girls necktie onesie. Pretty sweet but they are a little tricky to keep straight. I don't know if I am going to make more or not.






Word on the street is that the sun will make an appearance tomorrow. I hope to at least see it on the Fourth. Unreal that it is already July and feels like April. Not to mention my little Lu will be one on the 17th and that just makes me sad!! :( Where does the time go, people?!? I have to hustle and get the invitations out for her soiree. Slacking big time. I did find the cutest fiesta colored watering cans at Christmas Tree as part of the party favors. Maybe that's what I should be doing instead of this? Off to address invitations.......

No comments:

Post a Comment