Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reunions, birthday soirees, and a whole lotta felt makeup sets

Soo, family reunions aren't a ton of fun when most of your family are a bunch of strangers! Ha! But at least I got some good QT with two of my sisters (Annie & Aubrey) and my husband and kids. Food was ok but nothing to write home about. Just a another day really....and a day away from crafting! Boo!
We just got home from my niece's birthday party where ALL of her little friends put in orders for a felt eyeshadow compact. Ummm, not sure if I am going to make 5 of those bad boys out of the goodness of my heart....we'll see...I'm sure I will cuz I'm a sucker like that. The girls are napping peacefully as I type but I think I might actually rest instead of craft. What? Yeah, really.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been following your blog for a little while because my google alert for 'felt food' brings it up constantly! I'm at perfectlysweet.etsy.com. I adore that little eyeshadow compact - how inventive!!

    ReplyDelete